Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where to learn Roost/ Thunder wave ?

Ascitiesburn

Question

Hello, i quickly checked the others topic and would like an enlightment, will Roost ever be obtainable through TM's ? I know it was available at some version of the game and apparently it itsn't now, will this ever change ? 

I would like to know about the TM Thunder wave as well, i don't seem to find it in game, it is not available to purchase to the guys on 7th street nor to the guys in Agathe Circus.

Maybe i missed them both but i doubt it, could anyone help ?

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Ascitiesburn said:

Hello, i quickly checked the others topic and would like an enlightment, will Roost ever be obtainable through TM's ? I know it was available at some version of the game and apparently it itsn't now, will this ever change ? 

I would like to know about the TM Thunder wave as well, i don't seem to find it in game, it is not available to purchase to the guys on 7th street nor to the guys in Agathe Circus.

Maybe i missed them both but i doubt it, could anyone help ?

The Tms which you mentioned aren't available till now but might be available in the next episode...

For more info see this:

Thank you very much for your quick answer kind sir, this is my first post. I just raised a shiny Togekiss with the good nature, ev's and all,  and had to have it learn nasty plot through reproduction beforehand, so it sort of broke it all when i found out I couldn't have the only two missing moves. I really loved the game, do you, by any chances , know when will the next episode be released ? I know it should be a regular question but nobody have an approximate date ?

51 minutes ago, Ascitiesburn said:

Thank you very much for your quick answer kind sir, this is my first post. I just raised a shiny Togekiss with the good nature, ev's and all,  and had to have it learn nasty plot through reproduction beforehand, so it sort of broke it all when i found out I couldn't have the only two missing moves. I really loved the game, do you, by any chances , know when will the next episode be released ? I know it should be a regular question but nobody have an approximate date ?

You can see the progress of next episode here:Development blog currently at 53%

Gen 7 will be implemented in the next episode

Episodes are just released whenever they are out.

It doesn't have any approximate date.

You need a togekiss I can give you one with good 5 ivs+ev trained  :D 

Along with nastly plot move :D 

@Ascitiesburn

Edited by S.paul

Baiscally, the good TM's are not available yet, like Thunder Wave and Roost. However, as we are approaching the end of the game, more and more of the "Desirable" TM's will become available. I think we might get Roost next episode, to be honest.