Future Dimensional Beasts

Filthy Casual

For this, since episode 9 is coming out, I am asking this question: what kind of beasts would you like to see/fight? Here are some ideas I have had:

• Angie's Regice: it knows cold truth, changing the field and boosting her attacks even further
  • Guzzlord: retains dark/dragon type, but maybe gets an ability that blocks out Fairy moves (although any Ultra Beast would be cool to see, I just want to see Guzzlord be decent in SOMETHING)
  • Spiritomb: gets access to wonder guard (because of the evil energy in the field, and because I want to see something sadistic soon)

Would love to hear your ideas down below!

1 hour ago, FactoryofSadness said:

For this, since episode 9 is coming out, I am asking this question: what kind of beasts would you like to see/fight? Here are some ideas I have had:

• Angie's Regice: it knows cold truth, changing the field and boosting her attacks even further
  • Guzzlord: retains dark/dragon type, but maybe gets an ability that blocks out Fairy moves (although any Ultra Beast would be cool to see, I just want to see Guzzlord be decent in SOMETHING)
  • Spiritomb: gets access to wonder guard (because of the evil energy in the field, and because I want to see something sadistic soon)

I  think we will see a dimensional rift that is going to be hell on earth 

That Wonder Guard Spiritomb would be sinful if I didn't have a Gardevoir lol

i would like to see Dimensional Rift Shedinja: WonderGuard-ed but with Chansey's HP instead of just 1

6 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

i would like to see Dimensional Rift Shedinja: WonderGuard-ed but with Chansey's HP instead of just 1

For the love of Arceus, do not give Jan any ideas XD

27 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

Hence why I keep a Pokemon with Perish Song on hand at all times.

44 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT THO cuz that really can become a thing in v10 

37 minutes ago, ProjectIceman said:

For the love of Arceus, do not give Jan any ideas XD

THANK YOU LIKE FOR REAL 

32 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

THANK YOU LIKE FOR REAL 

We got your back, coach! Now even I kind of want to see that Shedinja.

Don't worry, everyone, just blame me if they do it.

EDIT: Maybe an Archeops with Huge Power

Edited by FactoryofSadness

Or even better! :
Speed Boost Porygon-Z with typings Normal and Ghost!
Pixilate Sylveon with typings Poison and Dark!
Simple Xurkitree with same typings (and make it have Tail Glow!!! >:D )

Edited by DeathBoo