Friillish and seel

AquaLaFlor

First time playing reborn and I'm doing a mono water run. I heard that you could get a seel as an egg but I got a cacnea  and from the mystery egg I heard there was a chance for frillish or tentacool but I got shroomish and was actually triggered by it lol so I just wonder traded it off and got vanillite. so anybody wanna help me out and trade a frillish(preferably male not a huge fan of female jellicent) for a vanillite and also a seel for cacnea(which is still an egg have to hatch that)? thanks

54 minutes ago, AquaLaFlor said:

First time playing reborn and I'm doing a mono water run. I heard that you could get a seel as an egg but I got a cacnea  and from the mystery egg I heard there was a chance for frillish or tentacool but I got shroomish and was actually triggered by it lol so I just wonder traded it off and got vanillite. so anybody wanna help me out and trade a frillish(preferably male not a huge fan of female jellicent) for a vanillite and also a seel for cacnea(which is still an egg have to hatch that)? thanks

I have a spare Seel  (and Tentacool) if you want either.

Edit: @AquaLaFlor  Well, my power has cut off twice in the past 15 minutes because of strong winds.  If you want either soon, you should respond.  

Edited by seki108

4 minutes ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

No worries, glad I helped ^^ You are doing a water mono, right? Want a 5IV Magikarp as well? 

I mean sure I feel kinda bad tho lol cause you're just kinda giving me these and I have nothing of value to give back

Just now, AquaLaFlor said:

I mean sure I feel kinda bad tho lol cause you're just kinda giving me these and I have nothing of value to give back

Hahaha shh no problem, i'm happy to help :D I can give you a 5 IV lapras as well with the magikarp if you want :P