Save an Exodus, Save a life thread..

Exodus

Uhhhm can someone link me to the how to beat gym leaders thread where they show the gym leaders mons and held items.. Im at Ciels now and im too lazy to loose once and think of a way to counter her after loosing..

Edited by Exodus

3 hours ago, Exodus said:

Uhhhm can someone link me to the how to beat gym leaders thread where they show the gym leaders mons and held items.. Im at Ciels now and im too lazy to loose once and think of a way to counter her after loosing..

It's pinned on top of the Team Showcase Forum, titled "Official Gym Leader Help Thread"...

How can you miss this,lol :P 

Edit: (SALT WARNING)

Spoiler

We hadn't noticed any hints of laziness on you so far, thanks for letting us know xD

Edited by Jess

@Jess u mean tbe thread thats ontop of the teamshowcase forums? Thats not really what Im looking for.. the one Im looking for had the gym leaders pokes, how many potions they use, the held items their pokes are holding, and the kind of field their in.. that justs a ask for help thread or something.. soo

Just now, Exodus said:

@Jess u mean tbe thread thats ontop of the teamshowcase forums? Thats not really what Im looking for.. the one Im looking for had the gym leaders pokes, how many potions they use, the held items their pokes are holding, and the kind of field their in.. that justs a ask for help thread or something.. soo

Ohhh, I'm sorry. Thought that thread also included these information. Try this link.

http://pokemon-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Ciel

Hope it has all the data you need.

@Zarc yeah charlotte was hard but not that hard.. I just had to set up a raining rainbow field so id get the upperhand.. the triple battle was alright I guess I only lost once and stone edge pretty much solved everything... this altarias a pain tho cuz I cant set up my ace rainbow field cuz itd get the upperhand..

1 minute ago, Exodus said:

@ProjectIceman yea was lucky i started at ep 16.. if im not wrong charlotte used to have energy ball or started a drought + solarbeam combo... tbh i dont see a way to bypass those 😂😧

And there was a time when her field did not nerf grass type moves, making it even harder to beat her.

4 minutes ago, Exodus said:

@ProjectIceman well that almost impossible to do 😂 btw is there a chance that a meowstic can survive ciera's mega altaria? Im planning to beat her using trickroom, if not thunderwave if my meowstic can outspeed it

If it is a male, then yes. Though that depends on the difference in level and the stats you have. You may want to set up a Reflect and/or Light Screen, because most of her moves are boosted by the field like Hyper Voice and Fly.