Summer's Cash Problems

Summer

Okay, so. Let's not waste time and deal with this situation.

I haven't used my Reborn Rupees for quite some time now. Last I checked before the problem occurred, I was a proud owner of 700+ Rupees. So one day I was bored and decided to surf the forums, finding mysekf in the site shop. I then proceeded to buy myself a 'Change Own Member Title' item, which costs about 500 rupees. When transition was made, it showed me this (Plus one more but I used it):

http://imgur.com/jMu0c

At first I thought it was a minor glitch and decided to ignore it. This lasted for, about a week maybe? I wasn't paying attention to my rupees, for I need not to use them. But another day came where I was once again bored. This time, I headed to the Sprite Shop and tried to buy an accessory, however. A message showed that I had much lesser rupees compared to the value of the accessory. Actually, it showed I had like, negative 1200+ rupees. Again, I thought it was another glitch and decided to once again ignore it. 3 days passed. I returned to see that not only did the 'glitch' dissapper, the Reborn Econmony showed the same; I somehow got myself 4 'Change Own Member Title' and got my rupees into the negative values. Okay, so. If you guys would kindly help out, I think I paid a 1500 rupees extra for something that I bought while being unaware of it.

(I think I was supposed to send a forum PM or something, but I didn't find any rules telling me to do so, so I posted my problem here)

• Administrators

Haha, chances are your internet flipped out and sent your purchase request multiple times when you bought it.

Strange.

I went ahead and refunded three of them.