Larvesta anyone

Hey guys, so i recently heard that its possible to trade Pokemon throughout reborn, i also heard that my favorite Pokemon of all time, larvesta, was obtainable via the mystery egg. so I grabbed the egg and got....... a ryhorn:(, so if anyone ill willing to do me a solid and hook me up with a larvesta that would be much appreciated. dont care about nature or IV's just want my moth. all i got atm worth trading is a shiny pidgey and a shiny scatterbug

Edit: reborn name is spoopy

Edited by fullmetalmunchlax

25 minutes ago, fullmetalmunchlax said:

Hey guys, so i recently heard that its possible to trade Pokemon throughout reborn, i also heard that my favorite Pokemon of all time, larvesta, was obtainable via the mystery egg. so I grabbed the egg and got....... a ryhorn:(, so if anyone ill willing to do me a solid and hook me up with a larvesta that would be much appreciated. dont care about nature or IV's just want my moth. all i got atm worth trading is a shiny pidgey and a shiny scatterbug

Edit: reborn name is spoopy

i have a spare larvesta egg i can trade you  but i need like 10 minutes  ( most likely less ) to hatch it 

8 hours ago, fullmetalmunchlax said:

i recently heard that its possible to trade Pokemon throughout reborn

Just to let you know, there's a separate forum called "Online Play" which is where you should request mons by trading :)

There's also some of us who have "shops" for high IV / shinies / HP mons if you're into that sort of thing too