Reborn crashing causes Badging back-up

Soyeah, a few days back the server kinda blew up, many of you know this cause you were around, and no one grabbed battle logs for the week before that. If you're missing any badges not shown in the image below please send me a FORUM PM. Any other way of contacting me will be ignored without you getting your badge as punishment for not following the set rule ^^

f179f56448b2466eba1092b.png

I'll begin the process of updating badges sometime tomorrow (Sunday for me) once I've gotten a few PMs about it. Thanks ^^

this may have not happened during that night, but i have beaten Charrlotte... and i am missing my badge for it... I just wanna avoid future confusion

this may have not happened during that night, but i have beaten Charrlotte... and i am missing my badge for it... I just wanna avoid future confusion

If that happened at all, it was weeks before this happened... unless Amethyst had been running my line that night. In which case you should have the badge

It was weeks before, I jus never complained about it, cause I know it can be annoying when people are like OMG I WANT MY BADGE I WANT IT NAO!

Actually I think its been over a month since when I beat charlotte, I would challenge the league more but I don't really have the time >>

I also think mael beat sigmund a while back too, he jus doesn't really carefor the badge ha ha