5 iv Giveaway, limited

Millianne157

Okay I haven't done this before, not really sure how to do this
But since I'v recently started breeding and this community has been so helpful I want to give back.
So I will give a 5 perfect IV pokemon to the 8 first people to request pokes

Rules:
1. when requesting a pokemon it has to be available or been available at some point
(if you request a pokemon I can't breed I'll will notify you and you are allowed to request another one) 

2. The request should include: *Species, *the random iv, *gender, *any egg moves (not 100% certain I can give your poke the wanted moves but I''ll do my best), * nature

3. I will try my best, but for pokemon like Flabébé, no colour guarantee.

4. I will not breed for shinies, if the pokemon happens to be shiny I will ofc give you the shiny one :) 

5. I will not breed for abilities 

6. you can request a ditto but then the iv's are random

Once a request have been granted I will pm the person when the pokemon is ready. Expect answer within 24 hours

Edited by Millianne157

Can I get a Bisharp, x in spAtk, any gender, egg move Sucker Punch, preferably adamant nature?

If you can't get Sucker punch on Bisharp, then can I get something else instead - Excadrill, x in spAtk, any gender, no egg moves (unless Iron Head can be passed down), preferably adamant

Thanks

If you do hidden power requests, I'd like a Snivy with HP fire (even sp. atk, sp. defense, and atk, other 3 are odd. I don't care about attack at all, special defense is nice but if not possible still don't care. I would like a special attack that's over 10 though.) or HP ground (even sp. atk and sp. def, same rules apply that I mentioned earlier. Other IVs are odd) but obviously that's quite ridiculous and I don't expect you'd want to take the time to do that. Otherwise a more reasonable thing to ask is just for a female Snivy with 5 IVs with the attack being the random IV so I can breed it myself. But since that's also kind of annoying, I'd also take an archeops with head smash. If you can't get a corsola, honestly I'd just take any old 5 IV swellow with an x in special attack.

I know it's a long string of 'if you could do this then I'd like it, but if not can you do this, but if not can you do this, etc.' but I don't want to make life too difficult for you :P

Anyways, whatever works for you works. I really like the sentiment of giving back to the community like this, well done! :D

Also, I don't care about the nature on any of them, or the gender on any besides the snivy I mentioned. Anything I didn't specify you can just do randomly.

Edited by BananananaK
Phrased what I wanted to say better and fixed a trade option.

20 hours ago, BananananaK said:

If you do hidden power requests, I'd like a Snivy with HP fire (even sp. atk, sp. defense, and atk, other 3 are odd. I don't care about attack at all, special defense is nice but if not possible still don't care. I would like a special attack that's over 10 though.) or HP ground (even sp. atk and sp. def, same rules apply that I mentioned earlier. Other IVs are odd) but obviously that's quite ridiculous and I don't expect you'd want to take the time to do that. Otherwise a more reasonable thing to ask is just for a female Snivy with 5 IVs with the attack being the random IV so I can breed it myself. But since that's also kind of annoying, I'd also take an archeops with head smash. If you can't get a corsola, honestly I'd just take any old 5 IV swellow with an x in special attack.

I know it's a long string of 'if you could do this then I'd like it, but if not can you do this, but if not can you do this, etc.' but I don't want to make life too difficult for you :P

Anyways, whatever works for you works. I really like the sentiment of giving back to the community like this, well done! :D

Also, I don't care about the nature on any of them, or the gender on any besides the snivy I mentioned. Anything I didn't specify you can just do randomly.

Okay I'm still really new to the breeding thing but I can get you a 5 iv female snivy hopefully with the hidden ability. will you please explain the point with the odd and even iv's?

1 hour ago, Millianne157 said:

Okay I'm still really new to the breeding thing but I can get you a 5 iv female snivy hopefully with the hidden ability. will you please explain the point with the odd and even iv's?

Don't worry about it. If you can just get me a 5 IV female snivy I'll be super grateful. Also, don't feel the need to get contrary on it. I can do that myself to save you the trouble :P

FYI- The way hidden power works is based on IVs. It takes the IVs of each stat and makes them into a variable of either even or odd. For example, if you had a 6 IV pokemon all IVs would be odd numbers, making hidden power dark. And there are a multitude of different ways to create different type hidden powers with messing with IVs. But that is insanely difficult to do, so there is no way I'd expect you to do it xD

If you want more info about hidden powers, these two links explain it pretty well.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Power_(move)/Calculation

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

And if you see anything about getting a 70 power hidden power, that mechanic was scrapped in generation 6.

Really sorry that I'm hijacking this thread but @BananananaK I've been breeding snivy for the last couple days just as my first dip into breeding and I've been keeping all the ones that I've bred so far. I'm reasonably sure that if I don't already have a decent one with HP fire/ground then I can get on easily enough. 

Edited by Jinan B

17 minutes ago, Jinan B said:

Really sorry that I'm hijacking this thread but @BananananaK I've been breeding snivy for the last couple days just as my first dip into breeding and I've been keeping all the ones that I've bred so far. I'm reasonably sure that if I don't already have a decent one with HP fire/ground then I can get on easily enough. 

Oh wow, thanks a ton! PM me when you have an update, I guess.

And @Millianne157 again, don't feel pressured to give away something too difficult. If you can't manage it or it's just too obnoxious that's absolutely fine :D