Call me Cap'n Amab

Felicity

• Support Squad

cuz im hunting the white whale of attention, a dangerous beast that took me leg 'n me dignity.

I'll answer just about everything, joke questions may get serious answers and vice versa, you have been warned.

• Support Squad
2 hours ago, iTunes said:

Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh! Pick me! Sir!

*Waves hand around wildly* Meeee!!

What was your first ever Pokemon you caught shiny and follow up question, did you poke it with a horse???

Iirc it was actually a graveller I found in Diamond, entirely genuine. It made me happy.

I poked it with a horses appendage... but not an actual horse no. That's just not practical.

2 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What is your favorite anime?

Who is your closest friend on the forums?

Why do you tag people in status updates?

What is your favorite pokemon?

What is the temperature of the surface of the sun in summer?

Good Luck Girl! aka Binbougami ga! 100% not a typical pick but the humour of the show is suitably wacky and nonsensical, it resonates with my soul and makes me happy every time I watch it. The dub is also top tier.

That is a difficult question to answer because I'm not sure how to define closeness. If it's who I like that shifts on a day to day basis because its a real close race, if it's who knows me the best then that's impossible to qualify because no one person gets to see the same side of me, an inherent part of relationships. So right now, as you read this, it's you. Love you bb.

The single most important reason. Because I can. Also going out and poking people is endlessly amusing and just plain fun.

Cottonee or Timburr. Both due to using those pokemon in a few roleplaying threads and having the most fun with them. RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!

Scientifically, about a fraction as hot as I am.