Truth or Dare Rules

Mashew

tumblr_m62sy96cCp1qzugybo1_1280-1.png

Hello there everyone! So, I'm taking it you came to this topic because you want to partake in Reborn's Truth or Dare games? Am I right? Of course I am! Well, in order to do that you have to follow the rules! For those of you who played with us in the past, you know why we're doing this.

Sooo.. Enough small talk, time to move on to the rules.

Rules

----------

1. Do not take it "over the line." This includes sex dares/Very personal truths/ etc. etc.

2. If you are caught breaking any Reborn rules, chatspeak and trolling and advertising. You will be kicked from the game and potentially banned from them.

3. What the host of the game says goes. Whatever they say may or may not be asked or done is what will be followed. Everyone has a chance to host the game with Hark or myself watching over.

4. There is a set time and day when the games shall be played. Whenever a game is going to start we will make a topic or update a topic premade to let everyone know.

5. People who perform very difficult dares or answer difficult truths shall be rewarded $R! So do keep that in mind.

6. People may also pass up truths or dares but only three times a game. Once all of them are up they must perform or answer the truth.

7. NO DARES MAY GO OUTSIDE OF THE PRIVATE CHANNEL!

Well, if you follow these rules and show up when the games start. We will all have an amazing time. <3 So for now, TTFN. Ta Ta For Now<3 :D