spare something please

Dionios4

hey guys, i just started the game dont have to trade something good to you but i would like to have some pokemons if you have a lot of them and dont want it

if you have : axew , litwick , ralts , skrelp , drilbur or something else good i can take it and use it xD (as i said i dont have something to offer you)
in game name : Dionios

thank you

i saw some axew around, and in a youtube video walkthrough for ep16 so i thought they get it from wonder trades buts its ok :)

well maybe i get your drilbur .. that earthquake that he learns and some other moves is very good (at least for me) :P

25 minutes ago, Dionios4 said:

i saw some axew around, and in a youtube video walkthrough for ep16 so i thought they get it from wonder trades buts its ok :)

well maybe i get your drilbur .. that earthquake that he learns and some other moves is very good (at least for me) :P

Axew is available, It's one of the possible egss you get from the police

check here the available list:

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/obtainable/

Also I can give you the rest of the mons you need :D (

On 3/10/2017 at 9:32 AM, Dionios4 said:

hey guys, i just started the game dont have to trade something good to you but i would like to have some pokemons if you have a lot of them and dont want it

if you have : axew , litwick , ralts , skrelp , drilbur or something else good i can take it and use it xD (as i said i dont have something to offer you)
in game name : Dionios

thank you

If you want, I can give you an eevee.  It's adaptable, but shouldn't wreck game balance.

Edited by seki108

16 hours ago, seki108 said:

If you want, I can give you an eevee.  It's adaptable, but should wreck game balance.

Hello mate, thanks for your offer but i have eevee and i think i will not use it , thank you again anyways

PS : im glad that are still people who wants to help just because they want it without expecting anything back

THANK you all :D