Froakie

Dr. Exorcist

I am looking for a shiny froakie for my team (IVs don't really matter that much but if it has good ones then i will gladly take it :D) If you want anything specific in return feel free to tell me. Btw i got a loooooot of spare shiny Noibats from my shiny mawile hunt so if you want one its yours. 

1 minute ago, ShadowTagKatie said:

I have a shiny Froakie you can have! It has 5x31IVs but they are in the wrong stats (x in attack). Still, he's yours if you want him!

Sure i'll take it! :P Trade me, i'm waiting. ID is the same as my name here

19 hours ago, ShadowTagKatie said:

I have a shiny Froakie you can have! It has 5x31IVs but they are in the wrong stats (x in attack). Still, he's yours if you want him!

I will give you any of these pokemon for any froakie:  charmander with dragon pulse, mienfoo with knock off, growlithe,  skrelp, turtwig, pilplup, oshawot , pyroar, shinx, clawitcher, joltic, lapras, shellos, abra, darumaka, swablu, heracross , smootcham, scrafty, yanma, carnivana, tyrogue, exeggcute,solosis,totodile, sneasel, electrice, riolu, liwcik, absol with play rough, fennekin, cyndiquel, aron, munchlax, magicarp, eevee, vulpix with drought, stunky with play rough, flebebe, mawile, snivy, bulbasor, chimchar, turtwig, squirtle, marril, chancey with seismic toss.

Does anyone else have a Froakie they don't want / want to trade? I've never had a froakie/greninja in any Pkmn game :(

If anyone had a good one (4IV or higher preferred) I can trade you a 4IV Feebas, Deino, or Goomy....or maybe a different starter pokemon of your choosing.

Been looking for a Froakie for awhile :(