Meeting Titania on Route 1

Pozyher

I'm trying to find Titania before going to Agate Circus and leaving Reborn City for some time,but i can't remember how to trigger the event or where she appears.Can someone help me ?

You just go into one of the paths on the northern side of Route 1.  I believe it was one of the ones that you are forced to travel up, but maybe it's not required.  It was just a short connecting one if I remember right.

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

You just go into one of the paths on the northern side of Route 1.  I believe it was one of the ones that you are forced to travel up, but maybe it's not required.  It was just a short connecting one if I remember right.

6 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

You can find her while going through a path which can be found while you go to Radomus' gym. Don't use the Tauros.

Thanks guys.I found her

Just now, On the Hunt for skrelp said:

does this actualy trigger anything else than the difrent diolouge when you encounter her for the "first Time" ?

The dialogue change and the relationship points are the only two things that are affected