Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

crysolia forest lady pt.2(7+gym spoilers)

blackfear2

Question

i beat abra a while and everyone stopped teleporting so now when i talk to her she tells me that ''everything is alright when trains are not teleporting'' while herself is not teleporting away from town

am i unable to get the sticker?i really hope not since i need more link stones in the late game for one of my team themes

12 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

You need clear weather and Medicine (bought at the PokeMart outside Tanzan Mountain)

i have played reborn again so i know the conditions and was ready/prepared for them

thing is she is sitting on a bench near the poke center and wont teleport for the life of her :(

6 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Upload your save file and I'll take a crack at it.

first time im doing this so how it happens? do i send it via private mssge?can i play while you take said crack at it? also where is said file at ( i am sry for torturing you after you try helping me)

Edited by blackfear2

19 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

You click the file I posted and it downloads. Put it back in the save files original location and you should be able to continue the game.

I am not used to this so i panicked when i saw new game screen. ill fix it come morning