Can't upload my save file

Pozyher

I don't know if i should post this here or in the bug section,but i just tried uploading my save file to request if somebody could move Corey's ring from the items to the key items but my save file 653 KB which exceeds the limit.Does anyone know how i can fix that?

56 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

You only need to upload the file "Game.rxdata" which shouldn't be that big of a file.

Thats the file im uploading but it says it exceeds the limit

17092960_1862810773930864_23080656_o.png

Edited by Pozyher

29 minutes ago, Lugruf said:

In your profile you can manage your attachments. You might have uploaded too many things and need to delete something in order to make room for the file.

Oh,wasn't aware of that option.Thank you

If none of that stuff works you can always upload your file to dropbox or mediafire and get us to download it that way. It isn't ideal, but if that's the only way to get it to work it is okay with us. 

1 hour ago, mde2001 said:

If none of that stuff works you can always upload your file to dropbox or mediafire and get us to download it that way. It isn't ideal, but if that's the only way to get it to work it is okay with us. 

Compressing the file worked and i think like lugruf said the problem might be that i have uploaded too many stuff

• 3 months later...