Exeggcute

Valkyria

With the imminent release of the LC tier, I thought it'd be appropriate to post the staple of my LC team.

Evasion Sweeper

Exeggcute (M) @ Oran Berry

Trait: Harvest

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SpA)

- Double Team

- Substitute

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Seed

The trick is to switch in on a pokemon that doesn't threaten exeggcute and set up a Double Team. Then, you can continue to spam Substitutes until your opponent misses, with Oran Berry restoring your HP every time your health drops below 50%. Harvest has a 50% chance of recycling your Oran Berry each turn, and the beauty of it is that it continues to work even if did not activate the previous turn.

It's up to you whether to set up multiple Double Teams or power up with Swords Dance. I personally prioritize DT over SD, as your opponent cannot afford to have a string of misses against Exeggcute.

Bullet Seed is the STAB of choice, as it has great accuracy and and huge supply of PP at 48.

Edited by Valkyria

Make your threads in the format of the others :feelsgn:

If anything, throw the remaining EVs in attack for the hell of it, at least it makes the set look right. Other than that, no qualms.