LF: Larvesta

Sapphire Mahala

As by the title im looking for larvesta and am willing to trade eggs ( if that's possible )  of weavile, lucario, gardevoir, electivire, scrafty, gothitelle, metagross, sableye, houndoom, milotic, reuniclus, and mawile and as for starters i can offer charizard , typhlosion, samurott, and torterra

13 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I can trade a 5 IV Larvesta for the Gothitelle pre-evolution/egg (preferably male).

might i ask what nature it is i'm going for a special attacking volcarona and sure give me a little awhile to breed

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

2 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

might i ask what nature it is i'm going for a special attacking volcarona and sure give me a awhile to breed it 

Modest.  Would your bred Gotile (?) have decent IV?  I'll still trade, since the gender matter more at the moment, but I would at least like to know. 

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Modest.  Would your bred Gotile (?) have decent IV?  I'll still trade, since the gender matter more at the moment, but I would at least like to know. 

im sorry i don't understand what your trying to say but if your asking have a bred gothitelle then yes and i have the egg but i don't know what ivs it will have or the gender as it is still an egg but i'm pretty sure you can soft reset for those things

1 minute ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

im sorry i don't understand what your trying to say but if your asking have a bred gothitelle then yes and i have the egg but i don't know what ivs it will have or the gender as it is still an egg but i'm pretty sure you can soft reset for those things

I meant, if the parents have random IV's, the child will likely have random IV's (unless influence by a destiny knot).  I don't know if you can trade eggs, so I assumed you would probably hatch it first. 

Just now, seki108 said:

I meant, if the parents have random IV's, the child will likely have random IV's (unless influence by a destiny knot).  I don't know if you can trade eggs, so I assumed you would probably hatch it first. 

ohhh ok thank you for clarifying and as for the ivs and evs my gothitelle has 

HP: 23/16

Attack:131/22

Defense:117/19

Sp,Atk:109/25

Sp.Def:27/22

Speed:103/9 i hope this helps in any way

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

ohhh ok thank you for clarifying and as for the ivs and evs my gothitelle has 

HP: 23/16

Attack:131/22

Defense:117/19

Sp,Atk:109/25

Sp.Def:27/22

Speed:103/9 i hope this helps in any way

They're decent enough, although without a destiny knot, the child's will be a crapshoot.

I can throw in a reasonable item of your choice if you can get me a male.

Just now, seki108 said:

They're decent enough, although without a destiny knot, the child's will be a crapshoot.

I can throw in a reasonable item of your choice if you can get me a male.

crapshoot? im guessing either op or just eh in terms of something idk and as for the item i'd like a magmarizer if i'ts not too much trouble also i'll let you know when its hatched oh yeah another thing is there a specific nature you want for him?

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I have a spare magmarizer I can give you (got it out of Wonder Trade of all places....on an Elekid).  No, I can reset the nature later if nessessary, since the male is pretty much just for breeding purposes.   

may i ask why you need a male for because i bred this egg with a female gothitelle and a ditto