Organised Online Battling System

GRizzlyBear

On 06.02.2017. at 5:51 PM, Syle said:

Sure, have spent way much too much time waiting in the random battle 

Ok, I have created the group. its:  Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group .

On 06.02.2017. at 8:20 PM, Aloha said:

Please!

Ok, I have created the group. its:  Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group .

On 07.02.2017. at 1:38 AM, Anti_Hero said:

I personally think that having a subforum destined to battle would be better (but I dont battle much, so I may not be the best so say it)

Normally i would prefer this too but the thing is most people spend more time on fb than here. If I post "Hey battle me" here I will propably get an answer after a few hours :/ . Btw the group was created if you are interested. It's called:  Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group .

Edited by GRizzlyBear

17 minutes ago, GRizzlyBear said:

Normally i would prefer this too but the thing is most people spend more time on fb than here. If I post "Hey battle me" here I will propably get an answer after a few hours :/ . Btw the group was created if you are interested. It's called:  Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group .

I am not really interested in battling (not yet, I am breeding and I still have some of the story left to do) so thank you
I think you are right tha there are more people on facebook. But if you really want to battle you could try the showdown server, I only battled once there but the people seem nice and you can build the team the way you want

17 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

I am not really interested in battling (not yet, I am breeding and I still have some of the story left to do) so thank you
I think you are right tha there are more people on facebook. But if you really want to battle you could try the showdown server, I only battled once there but the people seem nice and you can build the team the way you want

Yeah I actually use showdown a lot and it is indeed a lot of fun. But building a team in a matter of seconds exactly how you want it and building a team in a game where it's quite hard to find stuff you need is a whole other thing. For example I like my team in Reborn, but i would never use it in showdown cause it would most likely lose most of the matches.(Not even an overused pokemon in it)

This is the new topic of the Fb group and all the information about it