LF: Murkrow with Perish Song FT: Shiny Espurr

ArgenHyuu

Hi, I'm looking for a Murkrow with it's egg move, Perish Song. I need it for those boss battles with insane leveled Pokemon. I'll give you a Shiny Espurr in Return. Thanks! Btw, if you can offer a Murkrow with decent IV's, I can give you an Espurr with PKRS (Hopefully the PKRS won't go away for a while lol).

EDIT: The Shiny Espurr has bad IV's. Take note.

Edited by rivalhyuu454

25 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

Hi, I'm looking for a Murkrow with it's egg move, Perish Song. I need it for those boss battles with insane leveled Pokemon. I'll give you a Shiny Espurr in Return. Thanks! Btw, if you can offer a Murkrow with decent IV's, I can give you an Espurr with PKRS (Hopefully the PKRS won't go away for a while lol).

While I can't give you a Murkrow with Perish Song, I can give you a 5 IV Murkrow (9 in Spec Def) with Brave Bird and Confuse Ray.  

Alternatively, I have a 5 IV Lapras that knows Perish Song or  4 and 5 IV Ralts that know Destiny Bond..

14 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Alternatively, I have a 5 IV Lapras that knows Perish Song

Well, I can't give you the Shiny Espurr for that (since it would defeat the purpose of this thread) but I could offer my Shiny Geodude or Shiny Sandshrew for it. Do you want the shinies or are you after the PKRS?

Really, I was just trying to help someone out, since I already have shiny Esperrs.  I will take the shiny geodude, though, if you are willing.

My ID is Seki108, if you want to trade for the Lapras.

Edited by seki108

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, Pichuu said:

Hello! Are you by any chance still looking for a Murkrow with perish song and is still offering a shiny espurr for it? And as to the espurr is it a male female stats and possible to rename? Thanks! :)

I can breed you a shiny espurr 5 to 6 iv :) 

Any pokemon can be renamed in pokemon Reborn.

I think the pokemon name changer is in Agate Circus.

I Will accept a trashmon :D 

I will let you know when ready. ^_^ 

Edited by S.paul

4 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Yeah! Just wait up a bit. :D 

I will let you know when ready.

Also refresh this page :P 

I edited my reply.

Oh wait I think it's okay. I totally didn't realize that this was for Pokemon Reborn due to my total lack of observation skills x - x. I was thinking about another Pokemon game hehe. I will just go hide in a corner now lmao

23 minutes ago, Pichuu said:

Oh wait I think it's okay. I totally didn't realize that this was for Pokemon Reborn due to my total lack of observation skills x - x. I was thinking about another Pokemon game hehe. I will just go hide in a corner now lmao

Just hatched a 5 iv x in atck espurr nature timid and shiny :D 

Let me know what's your id :)