Remaining Gym Leaders

DELETETHISACCOUNT

On 1/31/2017 at 9:41 PM, WindDracoon said:

So what gym leader do you think we'll face next?I think Hardy>Saphire>Amaria>Titania,but that's just me.I didn't see any clues to what city we'll go next,so it's just a prediction :P

I think we'll face Titania because her gym is in the desert and that's where we will be going on ep 17.

I think it will be Titania > Amaria > Hardy > Sapphira 

We know Titania is in the desert, and we just so happen to be headed there at the end of this episode.

The title of the next episode is "Rust Thicker than Water," which makes me think we will also battle Amaria that same episode

Of the two left, I would say we battle Hardy next after resolving the Agate crisis

Finally, I think Sapphira will be last since her town is basically right before Victory Road according to the map 

I personally hope that the last leader we battle isn't Sapphira. I've always felt that, since most dragons are pseudos, it's one of the strongest types by default, if not the strongest; at least at face value. Seems kind of cliche to me to battle Sapphira last because of that. Also, there's no guaranteed that we fight Amaria in this Episode, despite the episode title; she and Titania have to fix their relationship first. Besides, Amaria's trainer class in the PBS is "Fiancee", which I don't think she is at the moment. Unless that's just a placeholder and will be changed in later episodes. Amaria's also my favorite gym leader, so I'd personally love to fight her last.

Furthermore, we know that one episode will have two leader battles, and that 2 leaders will be battled on the Dragon Field. If, after the desert, we learn that the missing twins found a way into Labradorra and we liberate that city before Agate, it would be super easy for us to battle Sapphira and Hardy in the former's gym back to back on the dragon field. We could the liberate Agate and battle Amaria afterwards.

My ordering: Titania -> Sapphira -> Hardy -> Amaria.

Edited by Therrester

I think it is highly unlikely that we'll battle two gym leaders in E19 given that we'll also be battling the E4. It would seem odd to put the double gym leader episode in an episode that already has an additional four or give gym leaderesque fights. 

1 hour ago, Therrester said:

I personally hope that the last leader we battle isn't Sapphira. I've always felt that, since most dragons are pseudos, it's one of the strongest types by default, if not the strongest; at least at face value. Seems kind of cliche to me to battle Sapphira last because of that. Also, there's no guaranteed that we fight Amaria in this Episode, despite the episode title; she and Titania have to fix their relationship first. Besides, Amaria's trainer class in the PBS is "Fiancee", which I don't think she is at the moment. Unless that's just a placeholder and will be changed in later episodes. Amaria's also my favorite gym leader, so I'd personally love to fight her last.

Furthermore, we know that one episode will have two leader battles, and that 2 leaders will be battled on the Dragon Field. If, after the desert, we learn that the missing twins found a way into Labradorra and we liberate that city before Agate, it would be super easy for us to battle Sapphira and Hardy in the former's gym back to back on the dragon field. We could the liberate Agate and battle Amaria afterwards.

My ordering: Titania -> Sapphira -> Hardy -> Amaria.

Water is a much much much better mono type than Dragon. So much so that competitive scenes like Smogon usually ban things like Drizzle + Swift Swim + Damp Rock, since it is extremely OP. Couple that with the most overpowered field effect in the game (Underwater field) and you have probably the hardest gym battle. This is why I feel Amaria should be last, because (if Ame wants it) she will be the hardest Leader even though a Lapras is her ace. Dragon type used to be king, but with gen VI and the fairies the type became much worse. Heck I'd say there are plenty of better types than Dragon in gen VII (Water, Flying, Steel are some of the ones I can think of).

Though I agree, I think E17 will be Tania, and 18 Hardy + Saphira.

50 minutes ago, mde2001 said:

I think it is highly unlikely that we'll battle two gym leaders in E19 given that we'll also be battling the E4. It would seem odd to put the double gym leader episode in an episode that already has an additional four or give gym leaderesque fights. 

I'm starting to think that episode 18 is when we'll have the 2 gym battles. Ame said that two leaders would be using the Dragon's Den field, so it would make sense that we would battle them in the same episode. Most people think that Hardy will be the second leader to use this field. If that is true we won't be facing him in his gym, but instead we will likely battle him in Saphira's gym. So E18 would be Labradorra with Saphira and Hardy as the leaders. E19 would be Agate + Amaria + the rest.