It's that time of year again!

Godot

It's the King of Nerds's Birthday today so I guess we have to wish him a happy birthday.... again...

How many has this been?

Happy Birthday Buddy! And let's hope your day is full of Headshots, Waifu Jams, and Non-Marinated Steak! Have a great day Lardbag Texas Reject Mael!

Share your appreciation for one of the founding members of the Reborn Community by posting the cutest turtle picture or GIF you can find.  It would be like, so Desu Desu Kawaii! Ja na! 

• Administrators

hqdefault.jpg

Spoiler

funny-picture-cute-turtle-strawberry-hap

as ordered.

Happy birthday friend one day I might live up to your expectations for more than a small period of time [:

Never let Godot say that last line again though.

Happy Birthday Mael! 

We certainly haven't talked all that much but I have a lot of respect for you. You stick to what you believe in and always have an interesting perspective on life. 

Have a fantastic day!

Thanks guys. Unfortunately my day involved battling a hangover because the whole bottle was gone yesterday before I knew it. I also had a bunch of stuff to do and turn in for an online class that has an interface that is a bit non-intuitive and takes some getting used to navigate. So yeah, headache, general unwell feeling, and then last minute homework cram. But hey, at least I had steak. =P