a little advice?

Red Heel

so I really don't know how to do the whole RMT thing

but if you don't mind taking a peak at my trainer card...I could really use some help

I originally used weather against the league after my third loss I wanted to get outta that scene

whats missing? what can be improved?....what am I doing wrong?

any help would be greatly Appreciated....I gotta beat this league

• Administrators

With that moveset, it looks like your Nidoqueen is trying to be Nidoking, tbh

Also what Allan said; I don't know how Charlotte plays, but I imagine she'll run you over without Jellicent...

Replace Nidoqueen with Nidoking, because it has the moves of a Nidoking and because stronger special attack. I'd say a dragon type would benefit you since you have that fire weakness.

With your current team, why TWave on Porygon-Z? It'll prove to be useless on your team, as you obviously don't have a Speed problem and you're mostly HO with everything else anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Serperior: looks good except for imo i think giga drain is kinda redundant. It provides no coverage and the recovery isn't necessary on serperior since it's not bulky at all. You should change it to substitute to make sweeping a lot easier with sub up

Sigilyph: Never used one so I'm gonna skip it

Chandelure: like heat wave because of the high amount of doubles and triples in the league. Hp rock doesn't give you near as good coverage as hp ice, which hits flying types for super effective damage anyway, and it allows you to take care of dragon types, gliscor, and landorus which like to wall the fuck out of chandelure. Also psychic gives bad coverage as it only hits fighting and poison types hard neither of which can really touch chandelure. I suggest you change it to energy ball to deal with water types that wall you like swampert and gastrodon.

Porygon 2: everything looks good I agree with teliomi, twave is good. It allows you to stop speedy boosting sweepers like volcarona and dragonite.

Scizor: I'm assuming this is a bulky swords dance set. If so, looks good.

Dragonite: Earthquake is not needed here as you already have fire punch to deal with steel types and fire punch also hits ice types for super-effective damage, which can hit dragonite hard. I suggest switching earthquake for extremespeed for a powerful priority move and to increase dragonite's revenge killing capabilities.

Overall: looks good. I would be wary of ice and rock types as they both hit half your team for super effective damage.