Team Building Help Requested

Filthy Casual

Hello everyone! I am a casual player who doesn't know too much about competitive Pokemon. I just beat the fairy type gym leader, and am trying to improve my team of casuals. I have plenty of heart scales, and will need help changing movesets (as those are extremely lacking). If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Here is my team so far:

Achilles (adamant Swampert)

-Protect

-Waterfall

-Earthquake

-Rock Slide

Dr. Dre (docile Noivern)

-Hurricane

-Super Fang

-Fly

-Dragon Pulse

Autumn (lonely shiny Leavanny)

-Nature Power

-Swords Dance

-X-Scissor

-Leaf Blade

S3X R0807 (careful Magnezone)

-Zap Cannon

-Metal Sound

-Discharge

-Flash Cannon

Coryza (gentle Beartic)

-Rock Smash

-Sheer Cold (not sure what to replace this with yet)

-Icicle Crash

-Shadow Claw

UGG LIFE (jolly Scrafty)

-Brick Break

-Crunch

-High Jump Kick

-Ice Punch

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks again!

6 minutes ago, Chessdude said:

So what exactly do you want help with, just move sets or team adjustments too?

It would mainly be movesets, but I am more than happy to listen to any team adjustments if necessary. I also have a Bronzong in the box, but I mainly save him in case I need trick room up.

You need to change some of these moves:

• Get rid of Zap Cannon on Magnezone, give it Thunder Wave.
  • Give Swampert Hammer Arm over Protect.
  • Get rid of Fly and Super Fang on Noivern. Give it Flamethrower and Dark Pulse/Boomburst.
  • For Leavanny get rid of Nature Power, give it Knock Off.
  • Why does your Beartic have Rock Smash and Sheer Cold? Give it Superpower and Play Rough/Night Slash (egg moves). If you don't want to breed a new Beartic give it Dig or Bulldoze.
  • Get rid of Brick Break on Scrafty. Give it Dragon Dance (egg move), if you don't want to breed a new one give it Zen Heabutt or Fire Punch/Thunder Punch.

Also natures, natures, natures. Give Magnezone Modest, Beartic Adamant, Leavanny Jolly, and Noivern Modest/Timid. You can change natures in 7th Street.

I'd recommend for you to replace Beartic, since there are a lot of better ice types. One of them is Weavile. Use Weavile.

What abilities do these mons have?

12 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

You need to change some of these moves:

• Get rid of Zap Cannon on Magnezone, give it Thunder Wave.
  • Give Swampert Hammer Arm over Protect.
  • Get rid of Fly and Super Fang on Noivern. Give it Flamethrower and Dark Pulse/Boomburst.
  • For Leavanny get rid of Nature Power, give it Knock Off.
  • Why does your Beartic have Rock Smash and Sheer Cold? Give it Superpower and Play Rough/Night Slash (egg moves). If you don't want to breed a new Beartic give it Dig or Bulldoze.
  • Get rid of Brick Break on Scrafty. Give it Dragon Dance (egg move), if you don't want to breed a new one give it Zen Heabutt or Fire Punch/Thunder Punch.

Also natures, natures, natures. Give Magnezone Modest, Beartic Adamant, Leavanny Jolly, and Noivern Modest/Timid. You can change natures in 7th Street.

I'd recommend for you to replace Beartic, since there are a lot of better ice types. One of them is Weavile. Use Weavile.

What abilities do these mons have?

i assume fly and rock smash are there for hm coverage, but they can be replaced, in all honestly im not sure about hurricane at all, definitely replace protect yes but remember if the teasers anything to go by titania will be our next leader in the desert based off this i suggest benching leavanny for the gym and adding a fire or another ground/fighting, im not so sure which would be the best option, i would have said replace magnazone but if i remember correct she has a skarmory, 

Edited by sandy

• 2 weeks later...