Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking to add new pokemon to my team/rotation

Aoroen

Question

So I have been looking for pokemon to add to my team, I would like decent ivs (though I do not expect them because I do not have a lot of good IV pokemon to offer)

I have an Ampharos, Seismitoad, Blaziken, Gardevoir, and Noivern on my team and soon a weavile 

I am looking for ingame powerhouses along with variety. And if someone has a spare ditto with better ivs I would love to trade (mine has one stat that is 20 all the others are below 12 in ivs)

What I can offer:

My noivern is a modest 

My blaziken is adamant 

Gardevoir is modest

Sneasel is jolly

^I can breed these pokemon for people

My gardevoir and sneasel have good ivs and I can breed for that (though my ditto's ivs are not very good)

I also have a box of shinies, including a cyndaquil and torchic that I am willing to trade

Other pokemon I can breed for people:

-Chespin

-Fennekin

-Charmander

-Cyndaquil

-Riolu

-Solosis

-Feebas

-Oshawatt

(There are others but I thought these were the most note worthy ones)

19 answers to this question

Do you have any pokemon you want in specific?

Also you seem to have a misconception of breeding

Yes, Ditto can breed with every pokemon (barring babies, legendaries and itself) but it is not the only pokemon that can breed with other pokemon.

Take a look at a breeding guide, it will give you help that will accelerate your breeding by giving you tips on items and egg groups

Good luck!

22 minutes ago, Aoroen said:

So I have been looking for pokemon to add to my team, I would like decent ivs (though I do not expect them because I do not have a lot of good IV pokemon to offer)

I have an Ampharos, Seismitoad, Blaziken, Gardevoir, and Noivern on my team and soon a weavile 

I am looking for ingame powerhouses along with variety. And if someone has a spare ditto with better ivs I would love to trade (mine has one stat that is 20 all the others are below 12 in ivs)

What I can offer:

My noivern is a modest 

My blaziken is adamant 

Gardevoir is modest

Sneasel is jolly

^I can breed these pokemon for people

My gardevoir and sneasel have good ivs and I can breed for that (though my ditto's ivs are not very good)

I also have a box of shinies, including a cyndaquil and torchic that I am willing to trade

Other pokemon I can breed for people:

-Chespin

-Fennekin

-Charmander

-Cyndaquil

-Riolu

-Solosis

-Feebas

-Oshawatt

(There are others but I thought these were the most note worthy ones)

Dittos aren't really that good since it would be hard to get good iv's I think most people usually breed with the same species pokemon. Just a friendly tip!

Do you have any specific powerhouses you want?

Edit: I guess I took to long to answer about breeding. :P

Edited by Okirua

I have a totodile (with dragon dance) and chickorita breeding program, so I could get you one of those. If you're looking for in game power houses and are towards the end of E-16, there's magnezone and excadrill obtainable from the wild. Could probably also get you an attack oriented ralts from my gallade. 

5 minutes ago, Okirua said:

Dittos aren't really that good since it would be hard to get good iv's I think most people usually breed with the same species pokemon. Just a friendly tip!

Do you have any specific powerhouses you want?

Edit: I guess I took to long to answer about breeding. :P

I would like more dragon types just because they are personal favorite but I know I am going to need more type variety (I know I am lacking in the grass, poison, bug, rock, steel areas and probably more)

6 minutes ago, Cyanna Cyril said:

I have a totodile (with dragon dance) and chickorita breeding program, so I could get you one of those. If you're looking for in game power houses and are towards the end of E-16, there's magnezone and excadrill obtainable from the wild. Could probably also get you an attack oriented ralts from my gallade. 

Oh I would like to trade for a totodile and chickorita :)

Oh I did not know that? I will have to track them down somehow then..

1 minute ago, Aoroen said:

I would like more dragon types just because they are personal favorite but I know I am going to need more type variety (I know I am lacking in the grass, poison, bug, rock, steel areas and probably more)

I could breed you a trapinch egg from my flygon

Here's my chickorita

Here's my totodile (thought it was better, but I can quickly breed a baby from the feraligatr I trained already) 

Also got a decent porygon

Lemme know if these are okay.

TOTODILE UPDATE (just hatched): http://prntscr.com/dw3tcj

Edited by Cyanna Cyril
updating list

30 minutes ago, Cyanna Cyril said:

Here's my chickorita

Hide contents

Here's my totodile (thought it was better, but I can quickly breed a baby from the feraligatr I trained already) 

Hide contents

Also got a decent porygon

Hide contents

Lemme know if these are okay.

TOTODILE UPDATE (just hatched): http://prntscr.com/dw3tcj

Those will work! I think I will pass on the porygon though

3 hours ago, Aoroen said:

Goomy, Axew or a  Tyrunt? 

There are no Bug/Dragon or Grass/Dragon or Steel/Dragon types in Reborn right now, also if you love Dragon types so much why don't you just do a dragon monotype run? your best bet is either Dragalge (Obtainable as Skrelp by fishing in non reborn reborn city) or Tyrantrum, Axew isn't that powerful though, it's really more of a matter of which Type of attacker you need the most, and if you are willing to use set up moves to win.

2 hours ago, luis said:

Goomy, Axew or a  Tyrunt? 

I now have a goomy and axew but I am very interested in a tyrunt!

1 hour ago, Cronos5010 said:

There are no Bug/Dragon or Grass/Dragon or Steel/Dragon types in Reborn right now, also if you love Dragon types so much why don't you just do a dragon monotype run? your best bet is either Dragalge (Obtainable as Skrelp by fishing in non reborn reborn city) or Tyrantrum, Axew isn't that powerful though, it's really more of a matter of which Type of attacker you need the most, and if you are willing to use set up moves to win.

I have considered it, but due to fairy type now in the game I am not quite sure about it. Also: going back to college in less than a week is going to take up all my time RIP

3 hours ago, Aoroen said:

I now have a goomy and axew but I am very interested in a tyrunt!

I have considered it, but due to fairy type now in the game I am not quite sure about it. Also: going back to college in less than a week is going to take up all my time RIP

so it's yours :D Just trade me something you don't need :D Do you want 5 more pokemons to cover the rest? I have all of the available mons ;)