Looking for trades

sailboat

I have an Oshawott and a Feebas, but they don't have good IV's... I have some shinies if you are interested and some 5IVs Skorupis, I even have a shiny with 5IVs but sadly the x is speed. Tell me is you're interested in anything :)

5 minutes ago, Absolute_Zero said:

I have an Oshawott and a Feebas, but they don't have good IV's... I have some shinies if you are interested and some 5IVs Skorupis, I even have a shiny with 5IVs but sadly the x is speed. Tell me is you're interested in anything :)

hi im interested with oshawott and feebas what do you want in return for those?

22 minutes ago, sailboat said:

hi im interested with oshawott and feebas what do you want in return for those?

I think asking for a Skrelp would be too much, soooo I think a Noibat and umm... to be honest dunno about the second one, you may choose it.

I can trade you a Shellder and Poliwag for Skrelp and Noibat ;)

Posting details of them soon, I cannot do that right now. I'll PM you those as soon as possible ^^

#EDIT: Here are them:

Shellder, Female, Jolly Nature, 31/31/31/10/31/31, Egg moves: Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast, Mud Shot

Poliwag, Female, Sassy Nature (Couldn't breed for nature on her yet, sorry), 31/18/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Encore, Water Pulse

Edited by Bafabon

12 minutes ago, Bafabon said:

I can trade you a Shellder and Poliwag for Skrelp and Noibat ;)

Posting details of them soon, I cannot do that right now. I'll PM you those as soon as possible ^^

alright ill reserve you those.

6 minutes ago, Chessdude said:

I don;t have a tepig and since the people above got here before me, I can try and get you something else that you need

currently i dunno what i want to breed yet but i think i would like a mon that would fit into one of these categories(trick room team, sunny/rainy teams, or bulky sweepers/ high speed sweepers) but i have heavy preference with trick room team if you have anything like that... well which mon are you interested in?

5 minutes ago, Chessdude said:

I'm interested in the shiny vulpix

I'll see what I can get for your TR team

Thinking of a munchlax with curse, I'll think of something

sure ill reserve you one