Starter Gender Chances?

Slyxalkat

Just got the game, I had it a year back I think and had a lot of fun with it along with my female Mudkip whom I got at the start, is it really low chances for a female starter? I don't mind resetting till I get one, just curious to know if it's lower chances like in the actual games? (I think it's like 12.5% chances?)

Just wanna start my adventure like last time c: I had a blast and I'm really glad I remembered the name of this game so I could play it again!

all starters have a 12.5% chance of being female in all pokemon games, fan games, rom hacks and official games.

Also completely of topic but welcome(back) to the forums and I hope you enjoy yourself

Oh cool thanks!

What would you recommend to give me a good shot at a female? Starting new games every time or just save in front of the pokémon I want and keep trying that way?

Ah! Nevermind I got her! I decided to try for Charmander this time lol! I recommend saving just before you talk to victoria and doing it that way if anyone wants a different gender for their starter!