Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] TM22- Solar Beam

UnicornJesus

Question

Spoiler

Hi, everyone. I´m new at the forums, so if this isn´t the right place to ask this, please tell me.

I have been looking for TM22 Solar Beam, and someone told me it would be in the Beryl Ward Library (the one with the Gothitelle and the Gothoritas), but I don´t know which is the order that I should interact with the books.

I already finished the main storyline and beat Adrienn. If anyone could tell me the order I should interact with the books, I would be very thankful.

17 answers to this question

Spoiler

Thanks, I just gave that someone the pearl, and I got a crystal ball.

Well, this is getting messy, what should I do next? Sorry for being so boring...

EDIT: I don't think I did. Remind me, please, which quest is that? I´ll just add a picture to see if i´m in the right room too.

Spoiler

Pic Beryl Library.png

If you feel you wanna do the quest yourself, I'll just give you a hint:

"Finding a wedding ring leads to colorful statues of a god, might as well roaming around in Jasper ward's houses as a start"

If you want an immediate answer, then I'll just put in spoiler:

Spoiler

There's an event in Jasper ward where you have to find a wedding ring, it's a chain of events that lead to a secret room in the place where you saved Luna from the ritual (Where you did Arceus Puzzle in 7th street. in that room you'll find statues of Arceus with the exact colors to interact with. You should just touch one time the following colors : Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue and then White.

Edited by Rainlove

7 minutes ago, UnicornJesus said:
  Hide contents

Yes, I did the diamond ring quest, then she gave me classified information I think. What am I supposed to do with that?

Spoiler

Take Classified information to an empty house north of Peridot Alleyways. Make sure you have Pokemons with you for a fight.

1 hour ago, UnicornJesus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks :) I just got a Klefki. But does this lead to Solar Beam?

Spoiler

Check the gift Kelfki is holding for you. Now go to 7th street, where You saved Luna. In that area, there's a secret door. Memories the colors of arceus statues, you can understand the rest ;-)

Edited by Rainlove

2 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

ok so im in the room with the arceus statues and i can't interact with them idk what to do 

Spoiler

You don't interact, you just memories the colors of the statues of the order it is. In that same order, you're gonna interact with the books in beryl library.