Nature: Brave (+atk,-spd)

ability:torrent

IV(Hp/atk/def/sp.atk/sp.def/spd): 31/31/31/1/31/7

moves:

• tackle
  • growl
  • counter
  • mirror coat

for any starter other than piplup/cyndaquil/mudkip/chespin cuz i have em. I would prefer froakie or torchic ( both with hidden ability) good iv is optional but i would like it if it has.

I got tired of breeding, running around and releasing mudkips... This one is up for trade cuz I think this one is useful for newbies because of counter and mirror coat. Also, she should be useful to trick room enthusiasts cuz hindering nature plus low iv means she'll be fast in trick room and that counter and mirror coat would help if in the case of trick room vanishing as she won't move faster than anyone anyway. 

Ps. for those wondering how counter/mirror coat reached mudkip its wobbufetxshellos>> shellosxmudkip >//<

3 hours ago, sailboat said:

trading my mudkip lv.1 female

Nature: Brave (+atk,-spd)

ability:torrent

IV(Hp/atk/def/sp.atk/sp.def/spd): 31/31/31/1/31/7

moves:

• tackle
  • growl
  • counter
  • mirror coat

for any starter other than piplup/cyndaquil/mudkip/chespin cuz i have em. I would prefer froakie or torchic ( both with hidden ability) good iv is optional but i would like it if it has.

I got tired of breeding, running around and releasing mudkips... This one is up for trade cuz I think this one is useful for newbies because of counter and mirror coat. Also, she should be useful to trick room enthusiasts cuz hindering nature plus low iv means she'll be fast in trick room and that counter and mirror coat would help if in the case of trick room vanishing as she won't move faster than anyone anyway. 

Ps. for those wondering how counter/mirror coat reached mudkip its wobbufetxshellos>> shellosxmudkip >//<

i can trade you froakie/ torchic for it (or both if you can offer another mon)

PM me