i can't settle on one pokémon

Anime

the problem is i cant decide which is better arcanine or vulpix (5 IVs) or delphox (5 IVs), and it flygon (4Ivs) better than a tyrantrum(4 Ivs).

My team so far: most lvl+62 (Some of them has 3 or 4 IVs)

-Roserade (M): timid: petal dance, venoshock, dazzling gleam giga drain (item: black sludge)

-Goodra: (F): hasty: Acid armor, sludge wave, dragon pulse, dragon breath (no item)

-Staraptor(lvl51) (M) Bold: double edge, brave bird, Aerial ace, close combat(item: Choice band)

-Lucario: (M) Impish: force palm, bullet punch, crunch, extreme speed (no item)

Ps: what on earth is that yellow face near his gender!!?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Amine elhedhili

19 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

the problem is i cant decide which is better arcanine or vulpix (5 IVs) or delphox (5 IVs), and it flygon (4Ivs) better than a tyrantrum(4 Ivs).

My team so far: All +62 (Some of them has 3 or 4 IVs)

-Roserade (M): timid: petal dance, venoshock, dazzling gleam giga drain (item: black sludge)

-Goodra: (F): hasty: Acid armor, sludge wave, dragon pulse, dragon breath (no item)

-Staraptor (M) Bold: double edge, brave bird, Aerial ace, close combat(item: Choice band)

-Lucario: (M) Impish: force palm, bullet punch, crunch, extreme speed (no item)

Ps: what on earth is that yellow face near his gender!!?

Capture.PNG

Use the blaziken i traded you, instead of the other fire options

and use flygon instead of tyrantrum

and maybe switch around the natures of your current pokemon to maximise their potential

like:

Goodra: Modest

Staraptor: Jolly

Lucario: Jolly (if you plan to use physical attacks), Timid (if you plan to use special attacks)

52 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:

Use the blaziken i traded you, instead of the other fire options

and use flygon instead of tyrantrum

and maybe switch around the natures of your current pokemon to maximise their potential

like:

Goodra: Modest

Staraptor: Jolly

Lucario: Jolly (if you plan to use physical attacks), Timid (if you plan to use special attacks)

Thanks for your suggestions, yes i will do it :) as for Blaziken, i put it in my team, thanks for the trade ^_^

45 minutes ago, Sara1404 said:

The yellow face means that the pokemon has pokerus but is now cured and won't be able to spread it (it will still gain the benefits of pokerus)

oh, ok thanks for telling me i thought they won't obey me lol,

1 hour ago, Razkar said:

I recomend tyrantrum with the rock head ability + life orb

You just have to Head smash everything in your way ^^

i don't know how to get a life orb, its very rare almost as rare as Alolan ninetails choice items

i like the idea of head smashing though

Edited by Amine elhedhili

3 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

i don't know how to get a life orb, its very rare almost as rare as Alolan ninetails choice items

i like the idea of head smashing though

You get it from Celestine Mountain, when accessed through the west part of North Adventurine Woods (you need to do a part of the Heracross puzzle though).

Edited by Farnsworth

16 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

You get it from Celestine Mountain, when accessed through the west part of North Adventurine Woods (you need to do a part of the Heracross puzzle though).

really??? is this the cave where you evolve eevee to glaceon?

i've explored the cave and dived underwater too but didnt find anything too important :o 

there was a strength boulder which was useless because we cant move it without rock climb

can you give me some details on the location of the orb?

Edited by Nico_Robin

46 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:

really??? is this the cave where you evolve eevee to glaceon?

i've explored the cave and dived underwater too but didnt find anything too important :o 

there was a strength boulder which was useless because we cant move it without rock climb

can you give me some details on the location of the orb?

Like Razkar said, you have to use the strength glitch to get past the boulder just search it on youtube and you should find the way to do it.

The second life orb is found on the event absol, use a pokemon with compundeyes to maximize your chances of getting it.

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

52 minutes ago, Razkar said:

2 life orbs available:

- in this cave, using a glitch with the strenght boulder

- absol have 5% chance to hold it

Thanks for telling me :) i'll look on youtube for the glitch