Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[SPOILER] Stuff.

Bloodhex

Question

3 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Bloodhex said:

I actually have two questions.

Hide contents

Where do i need to put the 'R'-Key in?

I asked this question before and someone generously helped me, so I'm glad to have to share that generosity. R-key is for someone's apartment. He's currently in blackstream factory(where the refugees were staying)

8 minutes ago, Bloodhex said:
  Hide contents

On the search for some stuff a Lucario waited for me in ametrine City and jumped away. Do i have a way to follow it?

I believe you have in order to get some amazing stuff in return. Iirc, there will be a battle so be prepared for that.

6 minutes ago, Bloodhex said:

I actually have two questions.

Reveal hidden contents

Where do i need to put the 'R'-Key in?

Reveal hidden contents

On the search for some stuff a Lucario waited for me in ametrine City and jumped away. Do i have a way to follow it?

Spoiler

Time to meet an old friend who has a Pokémon that collects keys, maybe he's somewhere near Peridot's PokéMart? A reformed building perhaps?

Spoiler

There's a man in a house to the east of Ametrine, he'll talk about this Lucario (You need to talk to him to unclock the next encounter).

Then, explore Ametrine. If you like to explore every area in the game you may or may not have noticed that Ametrine has some dead-ends, try visiting them again, maybe you'll encounter something new there.

TL;DR

Spoiler