Complete the sentence

Maelstrom

you cry because that starter is Chikorita, and not something... Y'know... At least decent...

When a man loves a woman... (I can't wait to see what people make out of this... XD)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a child consuming alien who has indoctrinated everyone who has watched his show and in reality is not dead, but is merely in hiding while he transforms into his true form, and when he does he will rule over Humanity and he will have his slaves treat the non-indoctrinated as cattle in which he will feast on.

I pity the fool who...

• 3 weeks later...

Was made of particles whose names are so freaking complicated I won't even name them because it's long and stuff - glad these particles collided to form the big bang though.

In a pink world where flying horses have colorful excrement...

Edited by Fiammazure

Fiam gets high off of the fumes and hallucinates about a magical world where strange creatures remain stationary for many hours manipulating a digital world of human beings into becoming deadly mercenaries, slaying endless amounts of innocent people for personal gain and prestige.

This one time i farted..

~Y u ninja me tho?

...they would be kinda scary and kill stuff and no sir i dont like it.

So this one time i farted...

Edited by Stiffins

Fiam gets high off of the fumes and hallucinates about a magical world where strange creatures remain stationary for many hours manipulating a digital world of human beings into becoming deadly mercenaries, slaying endless amounts of innocent people for personal gain and prestige.

I take offense to that.

I have...

A POWERFUL STARAPTOR!!!!!!!! HELL YES!!!

1 + 1 = ...