Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Yureyu Key ... in E16

sandy

Question

i'm trying to evolve my magneton into a manazone in e16 i just did the strength puzzle to get it but it have been replaced with the reverse field read out any1 know where this key has been moved to also can it be obtained BEFORE i enter agate circus

note to mods i dint include a tag for E16  as i am under the impression that it is still obtainable BEFORE the episode 16 content

Edited by sandy

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, sandy said:
Spoiler

i'm trying to evolve my magneton into a manazone in e16 i just did the strength puzzle to get it but it have been replaced with the reverse field read out any1 know where this key has been moved to also can it be obtained BEFORE i enter agate circus

Spoiler

Nope. It's a reward for a sidequest in the renovated city. Someone lost something and you have to find it :3

I did the same thing, I did a small cheat by downloading episode 15 and got the key from there.

I saved before getting the key in episode 16. After that, I opened episode 15 and got the key and now I have a killer Magnezone :3