EP16 mono bug run!

dotahkin01

Hey guys,

I'm doing a mono bug run because:

- i dont know a lot.

- bugs seem one of the weaker types in pokemon

- I know even less about bug-types

- It should be a challange :)

With the help of @Njab I started of with Larvesta and a shiny scatterbug :D And so began the journey! (He deleted my water starter which I had for watermoves FU).

Spoiler

pkm mono run.jpg

So with these two I started off, battling trainers to find some douches bullying a zigzagoon! Luckily for this zigzagoon, I was in need for a headbut hm slave so I picked him up. He has "pick up" so i have shittons of pokesnax, greatballs and one nugget. Anywho, i grinded ziggy up to lvl 11 to headbut trees so we headbutted trees togather, A LOT. Why a lot? combee!! Female combee!! I even found a white male specie, but as it was male it was useless. A team consisting of three is not enough so i got myself a kricketot from the event and a pineco.

-beginning till the first gym.

Fern got reckt. Team meteor got rekt. silly gymleader got rekt.

It wasn't too hard, enemies aren't too strong and i already grinded a bit in search of pokemons. First gym wasn't hard at all neither, needed a few resets, but thanks to kricketune it was a fury cutter spam and ko'ing all but one voltorb.

- first gym till second gym

Same story tbh, pretty easy. Team meteor got rekt, elderly couple got saved, skitty was denied, minum and electrik got a place in my box tho, fern got rekt AGAIN and the gym leader got rekt . Thanks to the amount of dark and grass types wasn't any resistance at all!.

- Second gym till where I am now (on my way to beryl)

So, I'm in jasper now where this stupid police guard, in the middle of chaos, is challenging me with a FIRE MON. FUCK HIM. He was pretty tough for my team :( The fire dude Cal and gymnast with possibilities ciel will be realy hard on me if I already struggle with a FCKING POLICE GUY. AND IM NOT EVEN BLACK :(:( 

Spoiler

police fcker.jpg

So ya after raging about this police guard i proceeded into the woods, where i had to fight TAKA for the first time. He always seems sad and TAKA was pretty hard to beat, few resets and a bit of grinding helpe me. I had trouble with chatot cause of chatter obviously. I also was dumb enough to take "draining kiss" over "stun spore" on my vivillion.... So ima need to catch a venonat for some nice stun powders. Further more i'll ad swedadle to my rotation of 5 pokemons + trusted ziggy and perhaps a beedrill.

So that's where i am now, not too hard yet.

I think i'll keep updating this run. I'm using the ALT-speed hack a bit for catching and stuff. 

Cheers :)

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I'm gonna do a Fairy Monotype run soon(hopefully) so yeah... wish me luck against Cain, Correy and Aya

or you could use Klefki :P

oh wait thats in E16

well maybe someone could trade you one :P