Weather-Issues

Cyrikyty

So, since Ep16 released, i'm playing through the game again, from scratch. Now im hung up on wanting to get the obsidia mart sticker from the drifloon event, but i cannot for the life of me get the weather to be windy/gusty. (While i know i probably shouldnt have....), i forwarded my pc's time and browsed through every day of 2017, to find not a single day featured that weather. The Weather itself was changing, had anything from sunny days, thunderstorms and rain, just not the wind required for the drifloon event, despite the weather report on the TV stating it should be coming. So, is there any other form of prerequisite? It's just not happening.

Changed the dates while going in and out of shade's gym and found the drifloon on a sunny day, cuz apparently it's also windy if the TV says so. And I can get into that windy nights only secret cave in chyrsolia forest when, as Ollie Williams would say, IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS. (But not if there's lightning) 

Hi! I'm having a similar problem.

I'm trying to manipulate the in-game weather. In Episode 15, I would just go inside, change the date on my computer, step outside and the weather would be different.

Unfortunately, that is no longer working for me in Episode 16. I'm in a sad state of all rain all the time right now and would like to change that.

I've tried changing the clock and walking outside numerous times to no effect. I've tried running around to different buildings and wards to see if that would fix it. I've tried saving, closing the game, changing the date, loading up the game... Still nothing. 

You said you were able to change the weather by changing your PC's clock. I was just wondering how exactly you did it.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, BluePaw said:

Hi! I'm having a similar problem.

I'm trying to manipulate the in-game weather. In Episode 15, I would just go inside, change the date on my computer, step outside and the weather would be different.

Unfortunately, that is no longer working for me in Episode 16. I'm in a sad state of all rain all the time right now and would like to change that.

I've tried changing the clock and walking outside numerous times to no effect. I've tried running around to different buildings and wards to see if that would fix it. I've tried saving, closing the game, changing the date, loading up the game... Still nothing. 

You said you were able to change the weather by changing your PC's clock. I was just wondering how exactly you did it.

Thanks!

Everyone seems to have the same problem lol. In e16 you can still change the weather by messing with the clock, but it's much more tedious than before because it requires many tries (or at least it did when I tried on Reborn 16.1.1). Furthermore you can't obtain e15-style windy weather that way. So it's an imperfect fix. We'll have to wait for an update or something.