Any tips for xim(?)

Bloodhex

Hey guys,

My team Consists of: Typhlosion(80), Guardevoir(73), Rhyperior(80), Dewgong(80), Crobat(76) and Vileplum(77). 

I actually have major issues with the Fight for Adrienn... On my Reserve are: Persian(78), Dragalge(72), Marowak(68)

Do you have any tips for the fight? I am actually stuck there since _days_ and i am not even kidding.

Greets!

Get rid of Dewgong, it really isn't very good at this point in the game and there are many many many water types and ice types that outclass it at everything. Same could be said for Vileplume, put since she is a poison type I'd recommend holding onto her until after you defeat Adrienn. Use Dragalge in the battle since its poison attacks could help to defeat xyr fairies.

As for what pokemon to add to the team, make your team harder than steel and you should have no problems with Adrienn. Steel types like Magnezone, Excadrill, Lucario, Metagross, Bronzong, Bisharp, etc make quick work of xem. My suggestion is for this fight switch Dewgong with Dragalge, and Gardevoir with a Metagross and you shouldn't have anymore trouble with the xem.

Another thing I noticed is that your team is missing key coverage in Dark/Ghost and Fighting, you don't have anything to hit Psychic, normal or Ghost types, so definitely consider adding a Dark/Ghost and Fighting type to the team.

After the battle, drop Dewgong, Persian, Marowak, Vileplume and maybe Rhyperior (unless you plan on using trick room) from the team. These pokemon are outclassed at this point in the game, there are much better options. A few include Tentacruel (water/poison), Azumarill (water/fairy), Crawdaunt (water/dark), Starmie (water/psychic), Rotom-W (water/electric), Magnezone (since you have no electric), Mamoswine (ice/ground), Weavile (ice/dark), Bisharp (steel/dark), Chandelure (fire/ghost), Krookodile (dark/ground), Lucario (fighting/steel), Exdarill (ground/steel), Metagross (steel/psychic), Scrafty (fighting/dark), Heracross (bug/fighting), Archeops (rock/flying), Infernape (fire/fighting) and many more. Just pick the ones you feel fit best with your playstyle.

Also, although not as urgent as the other listed above, there are better fire types that could use instead of Typhlosion, his limited movepool makes him pretty bad. Things like Infernape, Chandelure, Arcanine, Rotom-H, Volcarona and even Delphox are much better.