(Spoiler) About the reputation system

GuillerXD

In the Upcoming Releases will be a way For thoses like me who started the game before E16 to get the reputation points previously distributed throughout the plot pre-Ciel? or is better to start a new game now while it's still time? thanks for answering ( sorry for my bad english =/ )

It would be better to start a new game if you want the rep points for characters and the events up to Ciel since you won't get the points since the game won't be able to register you the point since you all ready did all the events in episode 15.

1 minute ago, MarcusBalearius said:

What's the reputation system exactly, how does it work and when does it happen?

Certain actions that you make in the game will add reputation points to your reputation with characters, changing how the game goes. I'll edit in a link in a moment.

Just now, Strider said:

Certain actions that you make in the game will add reputation points to your reputation with characters, changing how the game goes. I'll edit in a link in a moment.

Stuff like beating the crap out of everyone first try? (Including the dreaded Garchomp)

1 minute ago, MarcusBalearius said:

Stuff like beating the crap out of everyone first try? (Including the dreaded Garchomp)

More like decisions in the story, and interacting with characters

Spoiler

Something like the diary situation, where you hav a choice between doing something or not.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23106-spoilersrelationship-variable-guide/#comment-586259

@MarcusBalearius

Edited by Strider

1 minute ago, Strider said:

More like decisions in the story, and interacting with characters

Hide contents

Something like the diary situation, where you hav a choice between doing something or not.

So it is sidequests and choice prompts that affect it? Or only choice prompts?