Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

TM toxic

vijaybatwing

Question

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, vijaybatwing said:

How to start that quest

Spoiler

Not sure but: Her partner lives in peridot ward, tlak to him, should trigger the quest.

Spoiler regarding the rest of the qeust

Spoiler

Talk to him. HE'll tell he wants tara's ID. Go to the lake where some edgy teen killed a bunch of grunts with her salamance, Use dive.  Talk to the fisherman at the right side of that lake. Follow his instructions.

1 hour ago, vijaybatwing said:

I checked graveyard but not in peridot.is there any more information?

Did you already talked to simon at the graveyard before EP 16 (in beryl)? If not and he's not there; maybe he's only there at evening / night... I honestly have no idea.

Spoiler

The house in peridot:

pkm.jpg

Maybe you already started the quest being unaware of it?. 

Spoiler

Time is not a factor for this. You probably already talked to him already. You don't even need to talk to him in the Peridot Ward before fishing for the ID. You first need to encounter a body that has no ID in the water. After that, talk to the fisherman at the lake to begin fishing for the ID. Then once you have it, talk to Simon in the Peridot Ward and you should be good to go.

On 16/12/2016 at 0:47 PM, vijaybatwing said:

Thanks..but I can't find that guy...in neither peridot ward nor in beryl cemetery(graveyard)... What can I do?

Not really sure if you solved this considering the date but just in case,

he is inside a house in peridot ward

Spoiler

toxic.pngthis one near the pokemart

if he is there then you should be able to do the next part, that Simon say, to go to the hidden cove lake, dive and search a body without id and then talk to a fisherman

Spoiler

toxic2.pngthis one

if this don't work you could pm me your savefile and i can try to see what you need to do, can't promise anything but will try ^^;