[Spoilers] Dark Matter

Tapu Fufu

2 minutes ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Hide contents

I managed to get the Dark Matter thing from Iolia Valley, but apparently you can get a second one from the place where they were doing a ritual on Luna, right? If this is incorrect, how do I go about getting the Dark Matter? If it's wrong: 1) Oops. 2) Hints on how to get it?

Spoiler

You need to do a big (or chain) sidequest that starts with finding a woman's ring.

Edited by Strider

45 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You need to do a big (or chain) sidequest that starts with finding a woman's ring.

Yeah, I just read another thread after posting this that tells you that you need Klefki, which means I'll have to wait for the public release and hope Ame fixes the Blackstream exit issue. Or maybe just go in there, get the Klefki and maybe have someone help me get out? I don't know. 

I'm really curious about this area since apparently it's not just the dark matter that's there.

Just now, Tapu Fufu said:

Hide contents

Yeah, I just read another thread after posting this that tells you that you need Klefki, which means I'll have to wait for the public release and hope Ame fixes the Blackstream exit issue. Or maybe just go in there, get the Klefki and maybe have someone help me get out? I don't know. 

I'm really curious about this area since apparently it's not just the dark matter that's there.

Spoiler

Public release is out, and also, I didn't have any problems exiting Blacksteam shelter. Maybe you could just save ahead of time and try it :)

4 minutes ago, Schiffy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know what to actually do with this Dark Material? I got both, and I don't know if I can do anything with them besides sell them for 15k apiece (I won't, though).

Spoiler

So far there seems to be nothing to do with them, but it would probably be wise to keep them. Some people have speculated that they might be used for an event legendary in the future.