Spoilers [E16]

Zuiken

Spoiler

So I am stuck on Adrien's gym currently. Half because I hate double battles, and another half because I'm not sure how to deal with these fairies.

Current team :

Blaziken (Black Belt) Lvl.75

- High jump kick

- Blaze kick

- Bulk Up

- Brave Bird

Clefable Lvl.75

- Cosmic Power

- Stored Power

- Moonblast

- Minimise

Diggersby (Silk Scarf) Lvl.75

- Strength

- Earthquake

- Bounce

- Swords Dance

Feraligatr (Life Orb) Lvl.71 (Grinding levels up)

- Waterfall

- Ice Punch

- Crunch

- Dragon Dance

Magnezone (Wise Glasses) Lvl.76

- Discharge

- Zap Cannon

- Thunder Wave

- Flash Cannon

Gardevoir (TwistedSpoon) Lvl.74

- Psychic

- Moonblast

- Calm Mind

- Double Team

Literally have no strategy in my mind right now... maybe set up with Gardevoir and Clefable but idk.

isnt max cap lvl 80 now? + try to firstly focus down gardevoir and than Granbul (cos of intimindate) and his Mega than it should be easier for you and i recomend some good poison type pokemon Nidorina was mine with sludge wave (anything that can use sludge wave can be usable 

Bear in mind xyr field boosts Fairy SpD to +1. Your best mon to deal with this is Bisharp thanks to the Defiant boost. Be wary though, Gardevoir has Focus Blast.

You need to get over the first duo, which proves to be the most problematic due to the double reduction on your side (SpD boost for them, Atk drop for you).

If you have Steel types you want to use, like Magnezone, have them hold an Air Balloon to avoid random EQ, even though it won't be a problem thanks to AI.

After Gardevoir is gone, your Blaziken should be able to destroy 1-2 mons before going down. 

I see you employ evasion tactics, which I despise, but they should be more than enough to get you through.

Other mons you should consider using

Braviary

Klinklang

Forretress

Drapion

Crobat

Aggron

Espeon

Sylveon

Toxicroak

Ampharos

Mismagius

Dhelmise

Muk-A

Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot, guess I'll try to get xyr opening pair out quickly first. I'll get back here if I have any more issues! Sludge wave actually sounds like such a good idea, cause of the double hit. I will consider that too in case I need it!

I used Escavilier to sweep everything, set up to plus 4 with swords dance and simply healed up when It was needed. I feel like if you have any strong/bulky steel type and something to eat the random focus blasts and flamethowers you should be fine.

Edited by Enigma Shot U