Espurr sprite tweaks

Kalnuza

Nicely done. Your new Espurr looks a bit like a rabbit with downward ears. It's cute.

The original has a blank, nondescript expression that's borderline disturbing though, and I kinda like it. Yours lost a tad of that creepy blank face along the way. I'm not saying it's bad in any way, I'm sure yours would suit a lot of people's taste. I just happen to like my Espurrs creepy ;)

I get it, its supposed to be creepy cute btu i thought it was too creepy and not enough cute? I didnt change the eyes aside from a bit of shine and raising them slightly - i also gave it a nose because well ... espurr does have a nose. The buffed up lavender could be another factor, but that was again - to make it closer to the in game model

perhaps lowering the eyes a bit would bring back some of the creepy ?

Espurrs are one of my favorite Pokemon, so I'm a bit biased, but I think they look better without noses. Maybe I'm just a purist, but there's my opinion. Still, that's some pretty good sprite work either way.

Sorry to be blunt, I'm sick but... have you looked at an espurr in X/Y ? they have noses. :/ granted, smaller ones than I did, but I could try to tweak it maybe. unless by "purist" you mean pokemon reborn purist.