i still have episode 12

llkritsos

i think i may have made a mistake when downloading pokemon reborn but i am in episode 12 and i want to update to the next episodes... i read that there is episode 15 but i dont know if i should just download episode 15 or if i have to download episode 13 first then 14 etc...also i need to be sure i wont lose the progress i made so i really dont want to make a mistake

It's perfectly safe to upgrade to Episode 15 immediately. Take the following link to download but make sure you read the instructions in the red box.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game

Before updating, it may be an idea to make a backup of your save game. You can find it in C:\\Users\Your Name\Saved Games.

Edited by Spineblade

Hey, that's funny. When I first played Reborn myself, about a year ago, I played E12 for a few hours before finding out about E15 and downloading it. I remember Florinia being much harder back then (or maybe I was just much worse a player?)

Anyway, I advise you to update when you're in a Pokémon Center, these are the safest spots because they remain largely unchanged between episodes.