Terrible Terra's Turn

Smoke

Terra is my new Charlotte, and I'm guessing Ciel is gonna be too. Lvl 78 Garchomp?! Really?! And I'm stuck, so I'm screwed. And low and behold, the field took away all of my advantages. So, yeah.

My Team:

Gardevoir lvl 67

Psychic

Moonblast

Trickroom

Hypnosis

Sharpedo lvl 70

Waterfall

Surf

Crunch

Dive

Manectric lvl 70

Thunder

Wildcharge

Rain Dance

Flamethrower

Charizard lvl 72

Wing Attack

Strength

Flamethrower

Scary Face

Boldore lvl 58

Stealth Rock

Sandstorm

Stone Edge

Explosion

Golem lvl 67

Earthquake

Heavy Slam

Smackdown

Rock Smash

I would recommend picking up an Ice type, something with Knock Off to take out Garchomp's AV, and something to set either sun or rain (that isn't weak to Ground) to take away the sand buff to Terra's mon's Sp Def.

Or something that can learn one of the three Terrain moves to flat out overwrite the field effect.

Also, Manetric, Boldore, and Golem will be flat out useless in this fight.

In addition to others, I believe at this point the level cap is 75. You should try to level up Gardevoir to the cap too. It will definitely help.
Also, try to bait out all 3 of terra potions on nidoking with surf ( at least thats what i did, I feel like nidoking is the easiest target on her team)

Going back and training a Glaceon would help you quite nicely for this gym, as it will OHKO most of the opposition.

That's assuming he got the Eevee from Chrysolia. If he did and didn't evolve it to something else, yeah. Glaceon is VERY strong against Terra, Able to endure some attacks and able to hit with very powerful SE attacks.

If that's not available, there are other options in Celestinine/Ametrine mountains: Walrein, Froslass, Glalie, Avalugg and Cryogonal are all good options against Terra that can be found in the two mountains, and Abomasnow in the grass on Ametrine Mountain as well. Plus, any Ice-type will also help immensely against Ciel, so...yeah.

Edited by Anstane

I'd get a floatzel. It dies to just about everything but it also outspeeds everything. I loved it against charlotte and terrawwwrrrr. But, as already said, any Ice type will do nicely too. And you should probably evolve that boldore if you plan on using it later, even though it's useless in this gym.

• Developers

Congratulations! :-) Just wait for Ciel. Her team is extremely fast and can hit pretty damn hard. But your rock types will certainly help against her so maybe she won't be as hard as Charlotte or T3RR4. And if you want to be extra-careful her team is surprisingly vulnerable to water types.