Closed gates

Egzample

We got field made most probably for fighting legendaries on it. Plus, it`s been speculated for long, that legendaries may wait behind those gates. The question is, do we get access there this episode? Given that its been said we can >catch< legendaries in postgame (which doesnt meant we wont fight them in some form or situation, like Arceus and Mewtwo), what kind of plot twist may lead us there - Meteor collecting legendaries for their plans? Some another dimension kind of story, like Distortion World of Giratina? We had a glimpse of that while catching Misdreavus, entry says we caught it in ''hidden dimension'' if I remember correctly.

Do we even have any ''official'' hints or suggestions besides speculations, what may be behind closed doors?

As far as I remember (and please correct me if I'm wrong), I think I read once Ame saying she didn't like legendaries much and she wasn't planning on making them have an important role in the main story. Legendaries will only be added in the post-game so that players who have completed the game can catch them, so I think that those X marked doors will probably remain sealed until the episode 19.

If you think about it, legendaries have almost no presence in the game so it wouldn't really make sense to start introducing them now. Even the two legendaries we've fought up to this point were not real. Arceus was actually a Ditto cloning Arceus, and Mewtwo was some sort of computer program made by T3RR4 to stop you.

• Developers

I don't think that Team Meteor will try to use legendaries for their puposes. I mean that was what literally ALL the evil teams in the main games did. Reborn clearly doesn't go that way which is a very nice change if you ask me. I'd be really disappointed if that would change. So please no legendaries.

Personally I don't expect to actually see the field in the game anytime soon or at least not with legendaries. The fact that a field is implemented does not mean it will be used in the same episode.

As far as I remember (and please correct me if I'm wrong), I think I read once Ame saying she didn't like legendaries much and she wasn't planning on making them have an important role in the main story.

Didnt know that, so yeah, knowing that Reborn likes utilizing mons often considered weak, useless, not popular, and sometimes even forcing us to use them, it is not likely we meet any legendaries soon... However, I`d have nothing against some little Articuno or Entei here or there. Well, seems like we will have all four keys to open the gates at the very end of story. Beating champion to get last piece?