Could someone hack me a mew starter for a new game?

Katia

Ok first off, this isn't for a monotype run which is why I didn't post this in there. Honestly not sure where I should post this, so I guessed here. If there is a more appropriate place for this, please move it there.

Now why am I asking for a legendary for a starter of all things? Well the answer to that is two fold. First mew is my 2nd favorite pokemon of all time and 2nd and equally important, I have never had the privilege of owning one in any pokemon game. In fact I have been playing pokemon since yellow and I just really want to get to play with a mew.

Now I want to mention that I have a normal save file with 8 badges, but I decided to go on hiatus until the next update because I don't want to advance past the point of no return. I still have a few minor things to do like grab a magnezone and beldum, but not much beyond that.

Anyway I am hoping that a kind soul will grant me my dear wish of getting to use a mew and do so in an amazing mod at the same time in a new game.

Edit: Attaching my new game data.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Katia

It would be convenient if you created the save file and posted it, so that you can chose your name, gender, sprite... Also remember that if you do this you won't be able to trade that Mew to anyone else in the trading thread and probably some restrictions will be applied once online is implemented. You can modify your save file only as long as it doesn't affect to another person's game experience.

Edited by Lugruf

Well I wanted to make sure someone would even do it first since it is a legendary I am asking for. Also I am fine with all the restrictions and I would never in a million years want to trade it even if I could. I would love it and squeeze it and call it George. *not really on the George part* Anyway I added my save data.

Edited by Katia