Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Blue Moon help ;-;

Limit Seeker

Question

6 answers to this question

I have also been desperately looking for it. I wanted to give it to Nyu in order to get the Mega Evolution stone for Pinsir. But no such luck. It should be a bit more common to be found, at least this late in the game. <_<

You can all stop looking I'm right here

I'm pretty sure there's some trick you can do with the vendor but I can't exactly remember what it is though I do remember someone making a similar thread. I personally get all mine from the vending machine in chrysolia above the museum just keep buying any icecream until you get bluemoon instead and when you run out of money or spend as much as you are willing you can just soft reset. Unfortunately that's not exactly an option for you though I'll try and find the other thread to see if it's of any help

EDIT: Yeah, here it is and I read over it and I think it'll help especially the last two posts

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

I am also looking for blue moon ice cream. Can someone tell me where to find it in agate?

There's only one ice cream vendor in the circus, can't remember exactly where but it should be easy enough to find him.

He has a slim, random chance to sell BMIC, 20000 bucks each. Also if he doesn't have it you can just exit the menu and try over and over again.