This may be a stupid question, but...

Lord Chespin

Hey! I'm trying to add new Pokemon to Pokemon Reborn (don't worry, I got permission from Ame), but the sprites I'm putting in are smaller than 192 by 192. Do I have to resize them, or will they work fine? And if I have to resize them, how do I do so safely without messing up the sprites? Sorry to be a bother!

If you're referring to the canvas size, that's really only used to better center the picture...because Commander ain't really good at making games. You may have to double the size of those sprites since showdown sprites are smaller than what reborn uses aka Hardcore's Chibi Gengar moment. If you do resize it though:

DO NOT USE MICROSOFT PAINT! I use gimp 2, but paint.net is apparently the best from what I hear. You may also want to reposition the sprite which can be done using the editor so long as it's not another form. Just don't use the editor for anything else. You can also manually reposition the sprites using the metadata (or through paint.net by relocating it).