Weird problem with my eyes

Nhadala

When i try to look at something(i dont know exact distance details or something), my vision is like... know when sometimes everything moves sideways and back to normal on a rapid level? Kind of like that.

This happened after i saw a dream where that exact same thing happened to the absolute extreme, the dream barely lasted any time but i still remember it clearly.

I dont know what this is or how to fix it, its pissing me off, my eyes arent blurry or anything so its not anything regarding that, as to when it occurs, it appears to be random, i dont know how to best describe it, it never happens when i focus on something, like who im talking to or my computer, thats what i know.

Can somebody help me identify what this is?

Edited by Nhadala

• Support Squad

If you're experiencing a kind of wobbling it means you've probably developed a nystagmus. These are typically developed later in life due to stress or fatigue and pretty much cause your eyes to wobble and in most cases make it harder to focus your eyes on something, which would be when your vision moves sideways. Get to your optician to check and see because a nystagmus can deteriorate the condition of your eyes if you leave it alone and just stress your eyes out. You won't go blind or anything but your eyesight can simply get worse.

If you're experiencing a kind of wobbling it means you've probably developed a nystagmus. These are typically developed later in life due to stress or fatigue and pretty much cause your eyes to wobble and in most cases make it harder to focus your eyes on something, which would be when your vision moves sideways. Get to your optician to check and see because a nystagmus can deteriorate the condition of your eyes if you leave it alone and just stress your eyes out. You won't go blind or anything but your eyesight can simply get worse.

Alright, thanks doctor, ill go on monday and get it treated sooner rather than later, it happened right after i saw a dream where that exact same thing happened as i describe on an extreme level, kind of weird to get it from that.

A bit of an update on this, i went to a really good eye doctor and he said that theres nothing wrong with my eyes and that hes never seen anything like my case before in all the years that hes been a professional.

Why couldnt it be something simple? :(