how do i beat Team Meteor Admin Sirius in Tanzan Cove

thatguy

i'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right section of the forums but anyways, i've been trying to beat meteor admin sirius at Tanzan Cove for awhile now and i can seem to do it. The best i can do is getting him down to Honchkrow (his final Pokemon) and he beats me and that was by using a whole bunch of healing items (which i don't have access to anymore) my current party is

Lv. 45 Lunatone

Lv. 47 Kecleon

Lv. 47 Cofarigus

Lv. 51 Golurk

Lv. 48 Charizard

Lv. 43 Boldore

and the party that i got to Honchkrow with had a Lv. 40 something, Skrelp instead of Golurk.

if you can give me any Pokemon to switch out and what with, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Arkhi
Moved to Team Showcase

Well, I'm pretty sure you beat him by now, but I'll try to tell you about my battle with him. First off, my team consisted of those Pokémon:

- Krookodile Lv. 49; Moveset: Beat Up, Dig, Sandstorm, Shadow Claw

- Gardevoir Lv. 44; Moveset: Draining Kiss, Psychic, Charge Beam, Calm Mind

- Blaziken Lv. 49; Moveset: Rock Smash, Blaze Kick, Bulk Up, Shadow Claw

- Magneton Lv. 51; Moveset: Discharge, Thunder Wave, Tri Attack, Flash Cannon

- Iksbat Lv. 50; Moveset: (Don't quote me on it.) Poison Fang, Acrobatics, Confuse Ray, Bite

- Along with a Yamask that was used as a placeholder and to beat Solaris on Pyrous Mountain

Turn 1: Sirius sends out Chandelure! I lead with Magneton. I switch to Yamask.

Turn 2: Chandelure uses Heat Wave on Yamask and OHKO's it.

Turn 3: I sent out Krookodile, using Beat Up on the Chandelure, which ends up fainting.

Turn 4: Sirius sends out Hitmontop! I switch to Gardevoir. Gardevoir traces Intimidate and reduces the foe Hitmontop's attack by one stage.

Turn 5: Hitmontop uses Fake Out, Gardevoir flinched.

Turn 6: Gardevoir uses Draining Kiss, reducing the HP to about 50%-ish. The Hitmontop retaliates with High Jump Kick and doesn't deal any significant damage.

Turn 7: Gardevoir gets a Calm Mind off, Hitmontop continues to struggle with High Jump Kick, dealing no damage at all.

Turn 8: Hitmontop uses Sucker Punch, but that doesn't stop Gardevoir. Gardevoir uses Draining Kiss, the foe Hitmontop is out.

Turn 9: Sirius sends out Manectric! Manectric uses Ice Fang, dealing no significant damage. Gardevoir retaliates with Draining Kiss and refills it's HP after taking the Ice Fang.

Turn 10: Same procedure as Turn 9. Manectric takes another Draining Kiss and doesn't faint.

Turn 11: Same procedure as Turn 9-10. Sirius uses a Ultra Potion on Manectric.

Turn 12: Manectric uses Crunch on Gardevoir, dealing about 50% damage. Gardevoir uses Psychic on Manectric and OHKO's it.

Turn 13: Sirius sends out Seviper! Gardevoir uses Psychic, destroying the Seviper. (Guess we all saw that one coming, huh?)

Turn 14: Sirius sends out Probopass! I switch to Blaziken. Blaziken uses Rock Smash, reducing the Probopass' HP to about 50%. Probopass uses Magnet Bomb and deals no significant damage.

Turn 15: Blaziken's Speed Boost activates, raising it's Speed by one stage. Blaziken uses Rock Smash, taking care of the Probopass.

Turn 16: Sirius sends out Honchkrow, I switch out to Magneton. Magneton used Discharge, OHKO'ing the Honchkrow swiftly.

I can't give you any helpful tips, since your team seems pretty solid, but if you have problems with the Honchkrow you should probably pick up a rock/electric type somewhere. You may want to evolve your Boldore into Gigalith with a Link Stone. I think that should help you a lot.. other than that, good luck. Just keep trying and I'm sure that you'll be able to do it.