Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eeevee?

Bloodhex

Question

8 answers to this question

In the forest after the Railroad (god I already forgetting the names of those places) you can find an abandoned train.

In there is a Diary of the Driver.

He gives instructions - I think it was like a windy Wednesday - or something like that. When these specific conditions are met, a tree in the forest will disappear, allowing you access to a Labyrinth Cave.

In this Cave you will encounter Smeargles, and you have to follow clues to find your way through - when you take the wrong exit it puts you back in the first room (some old typical - Labyrinth mechanic used in many games)

Once you follow the right path you will find a small dead-end with a Pokeball - that Pokeball is Eevee (which the driver of the train... ... not gonna tell you, it's in the diary... it's really sad)

If anyone other than me could give precise instruction - that would be more helpful - but everything is in the diary ... so find the train, find the cave, find the Eevee :P

Basically, during a windy day one of the trees in southeast Chrysolia Forest dissapears and lets you get to Mysidia Cave. Inside, keep entering the cave that does NOT have a railtrack leading into it. Eventually you will run into a small room. A pokeball with Eevee will be inside, alongside a diary.

Like Cepheus said, you need to go to Chrysaloia forest, to the bottom left-most part part of the forest, while it is windy. Go through the tunnel of trees and you'll reach a mine labyrinth with some tracks in the middle. You always want to follow the path opposite the one the tracks are pointing that. Keep doing that and you'll reach a room with an Eevee in a Pokéball.

If i already started the topic... Is anything up with the cave at the top of the same forest?

That's the moss stone. If you level up your Eevee next to it you'll evolve it into a Leafeon, clearly the best Eeveelution.