My team's starting to weaken. Some tips would be nice.

Megalomancer

Blaziken: This thing is spectacular, the only thing I want for this are the TMs Protect and Earthquake. (Probably in the higher levels of the Dept. Store)

Kricketune: This thing's weakening, most attacks do 20% max to a pokemon at most, it was great early game. I would like this replaced

Noivern: I haven't used it much as the moveset isn't good, I currently have it holding Exp Share. Suggestions for TMs or natural moves would be appreciated.

Gothitelle: The moveset absolutely sucks, but it's Modest and has 29 SpA IVs (if I'm reading the stat page right) so it would be nice to keep around.

Woobat: I'd like this replaced with a pokemon of a type not on my team, It's not all that useful and typically only gets a pokemon's HP halfway down before fainting.

Pangoro: Pangoro been a great finisher on the team, it was the second best pokemon (after Blaziken) in my last gym battle.

I just (barely) beat Noel for the Standard Badge after losing 3 times. I've trained a few of them since. Any move/pokemon suggestions at all would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I recommend removing Kricketune completely as it's pretty much useless after the 2nd Gym. I also recommend going back into the railnet and getting Ralts in place of Gothitelle / Woobat. If you want to keep a Bug-type, I'm pretty sure you can get Karrablast in the same location you fought Noel, which evolves into a Bug / Steel type Escavalier.

If you haven't also, you should head back into the Jasper Ward, save all the police officers, and get the Mystery Egg. Most of the Pokemon you can get from that egg are really good, and you could do with a Water-type. Maybe you could get Staryu from that egg.

Anyways, you have lots of overlapping types. two fighting, two flying, two psychic.

Here's my final suggestions:

Blaziken -> keep

Noivern -> keep

Gothitelle -> Gardevoir

Swoobat -> Mystery Egg

Kricketune -> Escavalier

Pangoro -> Water type

Water types will be important to you soon, and it'd be good to have one anyways for type coverage.

I already did the mystery egg quest and got Azurill, and I obtained Ralts, I'll train those. I don't really care for bug types, so unless Escavalier is amazing, I'd rather get something else, I do think I should get a steel type, if they're any good in Reborn. I have Klink, Onix, Mawile and Magneton in PC already. Should I get a second water type or get something else, are water types that useful?

Noivern get amazing moves. Just go to the move relearner with some heart scales. His best moves can all be relearned. Do not get rid of it.

Kricketune is useless. I am not sure why you still have it after the second gym but it's only useful up until that point.

Blaziken is your best pokemon. No way in hell that it won't be useful.

Gothitelle should probably be replaced for Ralts. It's just a straight up upgrade.

Woobat should be replaced for Mudkip. I would still keep it on reserve, because you're going to need it in a later fight.

If Pangoro's doing well for you, then you should keep it.

I recommend rotating a poison or steel type in your team because it needs something to beat fairy types.

OH MY GOD IF YOU HAVE A STURDY MAGNETON, USE IT

ITS VERY VERY HELPFUL

for me at least

also be sure to keep Thunder Wave, with sturdy you can be sure that you won't die before you paralyze something.

Okay, Azumarill is good, I think?

I never used it tbh so I can't give a 100% approval seal

But you can try, tho.

so...

Blaziken -> keep
Noivern -> keep
Gothitelle -> Gardevoir
Swoobat -> Azumarill or another Water-type
Kricketune -> Magnezone
Pangoro -> Something else? Maybe a better Dark-type like Malamar, Umbreon, Bisharp...
or maybe a Grass-type

I got my hands on the proper keys and heart scales, I currently have Blaziken with the same moveset; Noivern with Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Roost & Air Slash; Magneton with (Sturdy) Discharge, Flash Cannon, TWave & Electro Ball, as well as Kirlia and Azurill.

Edited by Megalomancer

I got my hands on the proper keys and heart scales, I currently have Blaziken with the same moveset; Noivern with Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Roost & Air Slash; Magneton with (Sturdy) Discharge, Flash Cannon, TWave & Electro Ball, as well as Kirlia and Azurill.

Male or Female Kirlia?

Also switch Swoobit with Azurill. Azumarill is an absolute powerhouse.

Can recommend Magneton 10/10. Stomps nearly everything, always had problems to not get over the level cap with it :wub:

+My Mamoswine has also been quite usefull . I think you can get a Swinenub in the icy cave in front of the old powerplant.

After 9 badges you can also get a Beldum / OP Metagross. not sure if you might want to keep gothielle until then instead of grinding up the gardevoir.

Simple Swoobat is a monster if you let it set up (which it can do twice as quickly as most pokemon). After 3 calm minds and an x-speed (maybe some x-defends) it plows through teams of rivals and gym leaders. You may find it worth using in the future.